Forums » Equipment » Who's got equipment?

Messages for Who's got equipment?

Comment Posted by jamesb Oct 31, 2010 06:35 PM

Since I've never played in a formal floor hockey league like the one with all of the Jewish schools in the NY-NJ area I don't own a helmet, and I had no idea to bring a stick with me to New York at the beginning of the semester so I am currently without any of the necessary equipment for the league. I was hoping that there would be someone who would let me borrow their equipment on days when they are not playing. It would be greatly appreciated.
Let me know,
James

Comment Posted by rafster88 Nov 01, 2010 03:46 AM

james,

my best advice to you is to go to a sports store and buy a stick (you could get a decent stick for cheap) and for a helmet see if you can borrow one.

Comment Posted by jamesb Nov 01, 2010 08:20 PM

Since I don't really know how long this league is actually going to last, I'd prefer if I didn't have to go buy a stick for a few games and then never use again. I'd also first like to see if anyone has any equipment that I could possibly borrow. I would still at least need a helmet and I would assume that there are probably more sticks available than helmets. If I can't get anyone to let me borrow I guess that's what I'll have to do, but hopefully someone will let me use theirs when they aren't playing.
Do people in the league actually check this forum or is this just a waste of time for me to post things here?
James

Comment Posted by rafster88 Nov 02, 2010 10:37 AM

my guess is that once the season starts people might start checking the forum... im sure youll be able to get someone to lend you equipment

Comment Posted by rafil Nov 08, 2010 03:19 PM

If you need a lefty stick for the first game or so, you can borrow mine so long as we're not playing each other, but I would ask you to find a more permanent solution.

If that is not possible, we can look into other options, but know the burden of returning the stick would be on you, not on me.

As for the helmet or cup, I don't like to share those for understandable reasons.

Comment Posted by jamesb Nov 09, 2010 08:32 AM

Thanks for the offer, although I shoot right-handed so I don't think it would be of much use. Hopefully someone else will be able to let me use theirs.
James

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com